Selected writing, mainly essays and a few white papers and conference
- Articles on Linux (1999-2006) --
published on my personal website.
- How I Work (2003-2006)
Simple Gifts (2002)
- Papers about the
- The PIA was an open-source,
server-side templating engine with XML syntax and functional
programming semantics. You could think of it as the web
equivalent of a macro processor. We distributed it on a
now-defunct site called RiSource.org (mirrored here).
Subtrees with Git (2015)
- adventures in software arboriculture.
- Sex and the Single Link (2016)
- Singly-linked lists have more fun.
- Why and How to Keep Your Master Happy (2016)
- Practice safe, clean version control.