This directory contains configuration information of use to Unix users.
Proxying to a PIA
The following files are used to make a PIA accessible through port 80 without
running it as root:
- an Apache
httpd.conf file for proxying through Apache to a
PIA listening on a different port. It goes into
- This is a property file designed for use in a PIA that is accessed
through a proxy such as Apache. It goes into
~pia/.pia/Config and needs to be renamed
pia.props in order to work.
- Configuration files for a PIA Demonstration appliance.
- Configuration files for a Media Board appliance.
- Configuration files for a CD-RW or CD-R appliance.
- Configuration files for a ``photo-album'' appliance.
- Configuration files for a Web Printer.
- Configuration files for a ``generic'' web appliance.
- Content and Makefile for various CD-ROM release formats.
- Configuration files for Unix or Linux users. (This may eventually
include multiple setups for ordinary user and developer.)
- win95/, win31/, mac/ (eventually)
- Templates to be included in Makefile's.
- Default properties (profile) file.
- Default filemap (extension to MIME type) file.
In general, directories with capitalized or uppercase names belong to specific
appliances, while directories with lowercase names are more generic. In all
cases a ``
pia'' subdirectory contains the appliance-specific
contents of the ``
~pia'' directory, and ``
the contents of the ``
~pia/.pia'' directory--the names are
changed to avoid having special characters in the names.
Subdirectories may also contain a
setup script or Makefile.
Copyright © 1997-2000 Ricoh Innovations, Inc.
$Id: HEADER.html,v 1.4 2001-01-11 23:36:42 steve Exp $
Name Last modified Size Description
Parent Directory -
Apache/ 2012-04-01 16:18 -