PIA / Config
This directory contains several kinds of configuration information:
- Site configurations, for various arrangements
of the PIA server's ``website'' (URL hierarchy).
- Environment configurations, for various operating
systems and environments.
- The ``Software Development Kit'', consisting of
makefiles and possibly other development-related files.
- This is a sample configuration file designed to be included in
a PIA that is accessed through a proxy such as Apache. It is unlikely
to work unmodified in your environment.
- This subdirectory contains sample site configuration files, and include
files used in site and subsite configurations.
- Configuration files for use with the Java Servlet implementation
classes PIAServlet and DPSServlet.
- Configuration files for Unix or Linux users. Currently contains an
Apache configuration file that can be used to invisibly proxy requests
to a PIA. This is an easy way to make a PIA server visible on port 80,
which is normally a priviledged port that only processes owned by the
superuser can listen on.
- Templates to be included in Makefile's.
In general, directories with capitalized or uppercase names belong to
specific applications, while directories with lowercase names are more
Copyright © 1997-2000 Ricoh Innovations, Inc.
$Id: HEADER.html,v 1.8 2001-01-11 23:36:40 steve Exp $
Name Last modified Size Description
Parent Directory -
unix/ 2012-04-01 16:18 -
makefiles/ 2012-04-01 16:18 -
Site/ 2012-04-01 16:18 -
Servlet/ 2012-04-01 16:18 -